Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Introducing My Favorite OC



Nearing the mid point of National Novel Writing Month is always a bit of a big deal to us participating novelists. As I type I’m planning to attend a gathering at the lavish new city library (actually a day early on Tuesday, November 14th). I look forward to seeing what all the hype is about!

In the meantime, our great municipal liaisons are making the effort to keep us all motivated. And in honor of the midway party, one of these kind ladies asked for a brief introduction to our favorite original character. So, I decided to share here, as well.

Nickolas Sean Angelus Gravan is half Greek, half Irish, and one thousand percent rockstar aspiring werewolf. He sings me to sleep with the voice of Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode and haunts my dreams.

Nick Gravan, Rocker Extraordinaire
Lead Guitarist & Backing Vocalist of BloodMoon
Would you like to meet him?


-

12 comments:

  1. I am so uneducated when it comes to music and the artist. I have no clue who this is!! haha....Hope the writing is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A werewolf rockstar? Interesting. That makes me curious about the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind. And he's not as nice as I make him sound. He's a bit of a troublemaker.

      Delete
  3. He promises to be quite a hit on the outdoor festival circuit, especially on full moon performances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you. It gets interesting when humans become aware and his darker personality emerges...

      Delete
  4. Okay, questions..is he a successful rock star, with aspirations of being a werewolf? Do I have that right? The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... Thank you for the laugh, Annie. Hope you are well.

      Delete
  5. Sorry, my heart belongs to Nic Cage :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Werewolf? Not in person thank you. Got to keep my cats safe from a werewolf's appetite and behavior issues.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!